We have reopened all of our offices and we have been busy sharing information and resources in virtual events and speaking sessions. You can learn more at this link about the types of studies we have been running in-person at our facilities.Read more >
Our research with participants from the L&E Research panel regarding their comfort level on returning to in-person research has wrapped up and the data is here! You can download our report directly (no form) by clicking here.Read more >
Free On-Demand Webinar - L&E Webinar Series
On March 18th, 2020, we hosted our first webinar of the year. In this on-demand webinar you will learn about the newest technology companies that L&E has partnered with to make your research process not just easier, but seamless from start to finish.
Our Research Design Engineer, Renee Wyckoff, hosted this panel discussion and in this webinar you will get a brief overview of the functionality of each tech tool:
- Quantitative market research survey platform from tech partner, AYTM (Ask Your Target Market)
- Qualitative insights platform from tech partner, QualSights
- Hear about real use case scenarios from each tech partner and how it can apply to your projects - including how COVID-19 has effected the research industry and what you can do to keep your projects moving along!
Tagged: Quantitative Research, Qualitative Research, Market Research, mobile research, Technology, Webinar, Online Qualitative, Video Communities, Qualitative Research Recruiting, Artificial Intelligence
White Paper Download
L&E's journey to understanding our research participants
Is great qualitative research recruiting important to you? We hear from clients that great recruiting ranks pretty high, which means quite a bit to L&E since we are passionate about recruitment.Read more >
Comparing recruiting from the L&E qualitative panel to recruiting from a quantitative panel
If you downloaded our white paper Is your qualitative research helpful or harmful? and you'd like to learn more about the research that was conducted, look no further then the report done by Insight and Measurement's David F. Harris. He compared recruiting 30 people from the L&E qualitative panel to 30 people recruited from a quantitative panel for a two-day online qualitative study.Read more >
White Paper Download
Is your qualitative research helpful or harmful?
Recent trends in the market research industry show that more and more researchers are looking to quantitative panels to complete qualitative research. The hope is that quant panels will reduce costs and save time, but are they actually faster and cheaper, and what is the quality of the data they generate?Read more >
Tagged: Quantitative Research, Qualitative Research, Market Research, Video Analytics, Online Communities, Recruiting Partner, Qualitative Research Recruiting, Data Collection, Qualitative Data, Emotion, Video
6 Steps to Perfect Qual Webinar Series Summary
Step 2 – Qualitative Research Recruiting Webinar – Webinar held on April 11, 2018
Let’s add another webinar filled with great information to the books! In this webinar in our series, we focused on Qualitative Recruitment and got to spend some time with three experts in our industry. First up, Teressa Johnnson, Director, Sensory Science and Technical Support at The Wendy’s Company. Next, Heather Hall, Vice President of Project Management at Illumination Research. And last but not least, our very own Brett Watkins, CEO and President of L&E Research.
In this webinar, we focused on Q&A based around Qualitative Recruitment, tips to help your recruiting go as smoothly as possible, and also help ward off any issues before they become issues starting with the design process.
Here’s what our panelists had to say!
1. We started by asking about kicking off a new project with a recruiting partner. What might our panelists be able to share with an amateur researcher in regards to getting recruiting started off on the right foot?
- Partner, partner, partner! You want to be sure to work with recruiting companies who not only care about helping YOU be successful, but who also align with your core values. In any good relationship, personal or business, communication and honesty are key elements to be able to have a true partnership. In the end, you’ll want to be sure that you can trust your partner to do what is best for your project.
- Be clear about your expectations for the recruit right from the start! Have a discussion about who your ideal respondent is. Ask your recruiting partner if they have any past experience with the population you are trying to reach, and if they can offer and advice on the best ways to reach them.
- Ask your recruiting partner what their plan is to find your population. If plan A does not work, what’s plan B? Having this mapped out at the beginning, will help keep your recruiting from getting hung up, and keep the process moving along.